Tuesday, October 4, 2011

It Will Go On And On | 延續




  • Recalling the fate that brought us together, it was the day I had a very strong wonderful feeling towards a photo of him at first sight though not very handsome haha but my mind told me "I like this kind of guy". Thanks to Lexanoir hhhahah.. So, I left him a comment! 
  • I really never expect that he would give me a reply and there our story begins. #Not very handsome# I say is for last time but for now to my point of view, no matter how *perfect* look a guy has, in my heart I still think my love is the most handsome one haha. Honest speaking!


  • ↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑ The day he confessed to me!   I, being the idiot one, made him even more shy by asking back "Are you serious huh?" ;P
  • My love is very cute, he still asked me to think thrice before accepting him hhhahaha.. *Kiss your cheek!* Most of the time, when someone is meant for you, you can just get him/her easily without making great effort. He did not buy me 99 roses, he did not bring me to the romantic or high class restaurant, he did not tell me how much he likes me and hope I can really give him a chance. Yet, because of his great characters and he is just perfectly suit the future husband I want, eventually I nodded my head after some time of considering.

  • He has a good temper. Whenever I have problems, or I am not satisfy with something, then I complaint. I lost my way, but you just seem to understand". He will answer me nicely every time despite what kind of mood he has. Omg my heart melts and anger will definitely distinguish immediately!
  • I am not the girl who knows to take care of myself all the time yet I would love to take care of him or even help to take care of his stuff. I often nag at him for his bad habits though he treats it as sound pollution ZZZ hhaha but he wouldn't show me his irritated look and he will try to improve on it at least. I know he did.

  • He shoots but he doesn't like to be captured. So as a girlfriend following him, I wouldn't want to miss any single chance to capture him if I have. I hope I can really help him sometimes.
  • I remember someone told me before something about "sweat" and I finally understand what she meant! Why?? There was a day when we got into a brother's car rushing to next wedding destination, dear he sweat quite much. NOT disgusting laaaa but OMG!! I love his sweat haha *sot* .. I don't mind I just laid on his shoulder and tittered. Hehe he doesn't know about that! =P

人生中不能事事称心如意,虽然有些事我们的出发点不同,不过我的目的地绝对会与你的一样。既然交托了,那就相信着他的安排!情人都是与这一班聚在一起,只要你觉得这么做你会快乐、你喜欢,那就继续!你是知道的,我会留在你身旁支持和鼓励你。


你只吃饭…… 往日学会了后,让我为你煮吧!(当然我不会是个全职主妇哈哈)。能吃到家庭饭是一件很幸福的事,多想能让你有那种感觉,看着你被幸福洋溢着我有多快乐。


不说外型,在我见到你的第一眼时,我发现其实我早已因为你的内涵对你心动了。我的你怎么总是那么迷人呢?


我有时候会认为,他对我漠不关心,甚至还会对他的作为不谅解。我后来好好想想,仔细留意了一下,才发现其实不是这样的 。前阵子很流行三行情书,因为我的情人不善于说甜言蜜语,所以现在就让我写三行情书给他。有12封哦!^^



(1)
我发烧的时候他会摸摸我的额头看看烧退了没,
我发热气的时候虽然他不会煮凉茶水但会特地到药材店买凉茶给我喝,
我发冷的时候他会把我硬塞给他的冷衣往我身上盖。


(2)
每次遇到解决不了的困难时我第一时间找的会是他,
尽管能力和时间有限的他还是会轻而易举地为我解困,
因此他成了我生命中不能缺少的达人。


(3)
他表面不显露他吃醋了他介意了,
脾气好又理性的他总是告诉我 “没啊” ,
然而我晓得他在乎我的所有。


(4)
隔天须早出门又要陪他忙一整天,
嘴里老念着怕我累坏了,
道别前却温柔地要我早点休息。


(5)
那天喜酒晚上他不能一直待在我身边,
离开我座位前他微笑着地吩咐我不许喝酒,
语气有点玩笑但带点命令。


(6)
我说他累了我可以帮他驾车,
好让他能在车上歇一歇,
然而尽管他筋疲力尽了却还坚持要安全地把我送回家。


(7)
他是个大忙人,
我们不常见面不常聊天,
可是他说他总是把我挂在心里


(8)
他要我专心做好我该做的,
其他的不必担心,
因为他说那是他的责任。


(9)
他说他希望的不容易实现,
但无论如何他还是会继续爱他的家人包括我,
他把我跟家人看得一样重要了……

 

(10)
打扮得漂漂亮亮的我想帮他拿笨重的东西,
他拒绝地说:“拿了等下就不漂亮了” ,
结果身上都扛满着那两个重重的背包。


(11)
我心目中很棒的摄影师每次在我要求与他合影的时候必会摇摇头,
我硬是要张我俩漂亮的合照所以装个可怜样,
尽管不喜欢把自己印到照片上的他最后还是会达成我的意愿让我高兴。


(12)
他不搞浪漫但他对我一顶点的举动和话语,
哪怕只是在拥挤的电梯里把我拉到他身旁或是不管在谁面前都牵着我的手,
对我来说那是他给我的浪漫。

至今每当见到你的第一刻,我的心跳仍然会加速。特别献给我的至爱,吴佳汉先生。


就像你给的爱,填满了我生命里的空缺。
just like your love filling the void in my life
same seperti cintamu mengisi kekurangan hidupku


我爱你!
Happy 1st Anniversary!





6 comments:

Jeannie said...

love is the air~ :P

Happy walker said...

wow.. so good ~ all the best!

Unknown said...

sweet 99!!

LITTY said...

SO SWEET! ;D ;D ;D

shien said...

er em em...Q&A session

1st : why you never write for me?
2nd : so longggg! how many hours to write this pumpkin? is like O.O

aiyoyo...sweet dao ah! alemak i,diabetes. haha. congratulation miss pumpkin! =D happy for you!!

tell me more about the expression..u know la...hahaha...very bad la u. =P

Pei Qin said...

Haha thank you all ! :)


Shien, Q&A lagi bukan main you xD

1. You ah you takpayahlar jiefu go your house you enough cloud 9 already hhahaha..
2. I used weeks to write, before final started. I edited and composed bit by bit.

You diabetes then he le? Haha. Thank you huggies!!!!! I know you're there since beginning listening and supporting me :D And will still here for me :D Expression haha, find you lagi! ;)