Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I Rich ??


What we do the most today are eating! XD Haha~ One of them is tahdang! 



Yeap yeap Häagen-Dazs ! My first try =D Ok OK I know I suagu.



We are waiting !! HO ZHI YEE !!! Cantik kan? Say lagi photographer's problem hmph! XD



YES !!!!! Häagen-Dazs fondue is what we order HAHA.. *Wah it must be very expensive! Woooo Lee Pei Kin so rich~* Are you having this thought now? So you want me to slap you? XD I say already this is my 1st try ;O If the answer is yes, then I'm sad because you judge me by the cover -_____- Nor I say I am poor, want me to slap you 2nd time? XD



Why would you think that I am rich if I go for Häagen-Dazs/Baskin Robbins OR I buy Nike shoes OR I buy Giordano clothes? Can't I save my pocket money desperately by eating RM0.50 Hi5 breads everyday? Can't I stay away from variety of temptations to save money all this while and finally get a good stuff for myself? Don't forget I live & eat at home and sometimes I don't spend any single cent in a day seriously! If you really want to compare, then what about the money you spend for yourself daily? Go out to have fun, go cafe to dine, buy many small items, watch movie once few days, clubbing spending, your iphone your DSLR your………………????????????? whatsoever. The accumulated money is equivalent to the money I spend on good stuff once in a blue moon. So we are actually SAME rich or maybe YOU ARE far more richer than me. I know where I am and I am not poor because I don't starve. I eat well sleep well conclusion, live well!



Enough saying XD I offend you? You besong ar? Oh hell ya I touch the point you terasa. Your business you angry hhahahha.. ;P Don't angry kie~ ^ ^ Got vacancies le, go to apply lar they need people! Siapa mau kerja part time or full time as a waiter/waitress at restaurant? A friend of mine is searching. Anyone of you interested please contact me. 
Photo of 1 of my best friends in front of the shop! Since we have no one to help us to capture, we actually use the counter table to support my camera so that we can get a joint photo of us then just when I'm changing the setting then an office man passes by, asking if we want him to help us? Gooooooood !! And he asks us if the photo is ok otherwise he can have 2nd take but I just simply review and tell him yes yes can can nice! XD (because my camera screen is small laaaaaaa hard to preview photo) Haha..


Ouh my best friends, I like to have a talk with two of you because you both know my pattern hhahahaha tak payah ler I take care image LOL.....


Obviously which one we are in haha. Lim Yi Shien also! ;D


5 comments:

jacelyn said...

lol..the last comic..dun repeat again..i wont let u have tis chanceeeeee~~

Happy walker said...

yeah, you actually is rich geh.. dun jia jia sao mai sao mai~ XD

Regards,
http://www.lonelyreload.com (A Growing Teenager Diary) ..

shien said...

wakakakkakkakaa...=* throw egg at your face LOL

Pei Qin said...

Zyee, you don't let I create the chance then hhaha..

Mr.Lonely, Yeala I save the $ you spend such as on iphone3, meal expense, etc. Gah gah mai mai then equals to the amount I spend on this lo so are you actually saying yourself rich? XD Hhaha wait I relink you because last time your blog closed by Google so I removed.

Shien, I throw you kah chuak! Hhhahhaha.....

Happy walker said...

sigh.. that phone is my only girlfriend.. T.T sad neh... thanks for relink~